Kikenchitai
Hiya Welcome To Kikenchitai
今日は! みんなさん 危険地帯 ようこそ!

Glad to see you here! If you are a Guest and are interested in becoming a member , that's great; all you have to do is click the Register button on the bottom of this pop up message. Feel Free to look around.
Members have fun and post ^-^.

どうもありがとうございました!
Thank you very much!

Admins: AmaiEmiko & Dragonya

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kikenchitai
Hiya Welcome To Kikenchitai
今日は! みんなさん 危険地帯 ようこそ!

Glad to see you here! If you are a Guest and are interested in becoming a member , that's great; all you have to do is click the Register button on the bottom of this pop up message. Feel Free to look around.
Members have fun and post ^-^.

どうもありがとうございました!
Thank you very much!

Admins: AmaiEmiko & Dragonya
Kikenchitai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hatsume Fair
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm by AmaiEmiko

» In Spanish Class
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:14 pm by AmaiEmiko

» Our love for the Wii
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 am by SugarTopGoodness

» The Rasmus!
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 am by Shugo

» Introduce yourself
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 am by Shugo

» Click here to Listen live Button
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:27 pm by AmaiEmiko

» La Roux .
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm by AmaiEmiko

» Thai music section
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 pm by AmaiEmiko

» your opinions on -miyavi- and his music?
your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm by SugarTopGoodness

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Our Friend Sites
Meet Me 3D at Kaneva.com

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 70 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:25 pm

your opinions on -miyavi- and his music?

3 posters

Go down

your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? Empty your opinions on -miyavi- and his music?

Post  Dragonya Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:20 am

your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? Headphqh3.th

What do you guys think about him?
I really like his music, though I haven't listened to it for a while.. I think I Should start listening to it more.
And I think he's very, very kawaii. What do you think of him and his music? Got any favorite songs that you might wanna recommend?
Dragonya
Dragonya
Admin
Admin

https://fi-fi.facebook.com/people/Kira-Luonsinen/1025366621

Back to top Go down

your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? Empty Re: your opinions on -miyavi- and his music?

Post  AmaiEmiko Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:47 pm

You know I do, first of all
Miyavi, oh if only I was near his age lol
My favorite song by Miyavi is Jibun kakumei
the video for it is cute to, and so is miyavi

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XudLFGcb2UM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XudLFGcb2UM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But my other favorite is Girl be ambitous.
This guy can really play the guitar, have you noticed that. I mean wow, he's good and creative!
AmaiEmiko
AmaiEmiko
Admin
Admin

https://kikenchitai.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

your opinions on -miyavi- and his music? Empty Re: your opinions on -miyavi- and his music?

Post  SugarTopGoodness Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Miyavi can play guitar very well, Though I only heard one song and that was what a wonderful world. I like the video, because it was color full.
SugarTopGoodness
SugarTopGoodness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down